Junior Accountant / Social Media Coordinator
Great opportunity at lovely Kingston Beach location for an entry level Accounting graduate (or undergraduate for the right person). This newly created role includes a great mix of accounting and creative tasks. Flexible working environment with some office days and the potential for some working from home time too.
The role would suit someone who is friendly and approachable with a bit of creative flair who also has keen attention to detail. Accounting experience and education is necessary but the role may suit an Undergraduate for the right person.
The day to day tasks will be mostly accounting related tasks with a small portion of weekly social media coordination including content creation with provided design templates and direction and guidance. A great role with a mix of both Accounting and some creative tasks which will offer the opportunity to learn in both areas.
- Preparation of company, trust, partnership and sole trader tax returns, BAS, GST and FBT returns
- Preparation of monthly payroll related tasks including payroll tax and workers compensation.
- Assisting with additional tasks and projects as required.
- Preparation of Management Reports
- Liaison with various statutory authorities on behalf of clients including the ATO and ASIC
- Preparation of correspondence with clients
- Correspondence with marketing team
- Development of social media content and scheduling content in
- Replying to some customer communications
- Also potentially some digital advertising management and website updating and management
- A friendly, approachable attitude and eagerness to learn and connect with customers
- Knowledge of Xero and MYOB (including xero practice manager)
- Excellent relevant IT skills
- Experience using Canva design studio
- Social media management or use experience (Facebook and Instagram)
- Experience using WordPress
- Recent experience with an Australian accounting firm (minimum 2 years). Please do not apply if you do not meet this criteria
- Excellent written and spoken English
Our office is located at Kingston Beach (with working from home from time to time an option)
This is a part-time position, with 3-4 days/week on offer.